Enter your user credentials to sign in and access the Online Banking of Lloyds bank. The service is available for all the days including public holidays. With the online portal, you can manage your bank account details. You can send / receive payments, manage loan, apply for credit card and many more. The best part is that these features are free to use and can be accessed on any device using web browser internet feature.
Lloyds Online Banking
When you login to the online web portal of Lloyds Bank, you get the access to manage your bank account digitally. Internet banking offers every feature through internet, that you will not realise the need to visit the branch physically.
Steps to Sign in to the Lloyds online banking
- Click this link to visit Lloyds bank official website.
- Tap the log on button and select either of the following
- Business Login
- Personal Login
- Now when you get to the portal, enter your user name and password.
- Hit Sign in to proceed.
- That’ it. You can manage the account.
Url to access Lloyds online bank portal
- Business account login: https://onlinebusiness.lloydsbank.co.uk
- Personal Account Login : https://online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp
Features of Lloyds bank internet banking
- Possibility to apply for new loan / credit card / cheque book etc.
- Service is Absolutely free to use.
- Available from Monday to Sunday for whole day.
- 100 % secure and reliable encrypted connection.
We strongly recommend to bookmark this page for future reference. Reason is that suppose you bookmark the bank website page and suppose bank changes the url in next few days. That time, you will not be able to get the correct url. We constantly keep on checking for the latest url links. As soon as any web link updates, we will put it here on our website. You just need to click the link and enjoy the features.