Google chrome is the most popular web browser and you can download it for Macbook (Pro / Air). The download is free and works absolutely fine with the Apple devices. Many of the times it happen that Safari users seek an urge to use Google. Luckily, the Apple has started getting cross compatible, may be after seeing the Windows failure.
Let us now see how we can get the Google Chrome for Macbook Pro / Macbook Air.
Steps to Download and Install Google Chrome for Macbook
Google Chrome is available for free download on Macbook (Air / Pro both) and here you can get the setup and proceed with the installation. Once you have the file in your local device, you can simply follow the basic steps to run the application.
- First of all, click this link to visit the official Chrome website.
- Now scroll down and locate the “Download Chrome for Mac” button.
- Let the setup download start and wait until the file is downloaded.
- Now double click the setup file and wait for next screen to appear.
- Drag and drop the Chrome to the application folder and launch the app.
- That’s it.
Direct Download Link – https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
Features of the Chrome web browser
- Free to use.
- Fast and Responsive.
- Offers free in built developer tools.
- Supports data sync on cross platform devices.
- 100% Safe and Reliable.
The download will start immediately. If you face any challenges or problems in installing the software, you can connect with us via our contact page or the social media accounts. Alternatively you can also drop in comments below.
This article is not a Google website and the intention is to guide every internet user to use internet safely. The download link here is Google’s link only.