Apple allows the user select option to disable / turn off the auto app updates on iOS devices. After you change this setting, then whenever you want to update the app to the new version, you will have to do that manually. Let us see, how to perform the steps.
- Go to settings on your device.
- Now tap on “iTunes & App Store”.
- Now under Automatic download, Toggle the switch to off for App Updates.
- That is it.
- iPhone ( all models running on iOS 13)
- iPad ( all models on iOS 13 )
In case you have any questions, you can drop your comments below.