You can use Echo Dot voice assistant instead of your boring Firestick / Fire TV remote. Conecting your Echo Dot & replacing it with remote is a popular query these days. You need a smart phone (Android or iPhone, both will work).
Also Read : Which Scripting language Roblox Developer’s use
How to Connect Firestick with Echo Dot
- Firs of all install & open Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Go to settings -> select TV & Video.
- Now select Firestick (Fire TV) & click link your alexa device.
- Make sure wiifi router is turned on and click on Echo Dot.
- Follow on screen instructions and complete the setup.
- Your Firestick will be connected with Echo Dot. Enjoy 🙂
In case, you have problems while making the connection, just try restarting your wifi router. You can drop down your comments in case you have any questions.
Leave a Reply