Whatsapp is the most popular social media app which lets users connect via instant messages. Till date, Whatsapp allows activation on single device at a time, but here we will tell you the official way with which you can read your Whatsapp messages from another device.
Official Way to read Whatsapp messages from another device
- First of all Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Whatsapp web option ( Available under More options for Android and under Settings for iPhone)
- Now go to web.whatsapp.com on your other device web browser.
- Tick mark the Keep me signed in option.
- Now use your phone to scan the QR code.
- Wait for your messages to appear in Web browser.
- That is it. You will be able to see all your whatsapp messages on new device now.
Do not go for any third party app or interface. They might show you the whatsapp messages but there is a high probability that they will seek in to your important data of device including card details, bank messages and more. Use the only official way for using the feature. Stay safe and use the technology for your benefit.
Also Read : How to connect Firestick with Echo Dot