Google meet let’s users to connect together in meetings. You can schedule your meetings in advance and notify other people.
Let us see the details.
How to schedule Google meet in advance
- Open Google calender and login to your Google account.
- Create a meeting in normal way on your desired date.
- Now click on “Add google meet conferencing”.
- Copy the Meeting ID for reference
- Click Save to schedule Google meet for the selected date.
In case you have any questions, you can simply drop down your comments below.
Also Read : How to see if amazon link is affiliate