Amazon Fire Stick is a wonderful gadget that requires five minutes to connect and setup with TV. It is compatible with all the televisions which have the HDMI port with them. The process is very simple and hassle free. So, just get ready with your device and perform the below steps.
Steps to Connect :
- Unbox the device and plug it in the HDMI port of the TV.
- Connect the Fire stick’s second end with the power source using the available in box connector.
- Now Select the HDMI port input source on your television.
- Use the Fire Stick remote to Access Settings -> Network and select your own WiFi network.
- That’s it. Your device is now connected with your TV.
After the successful connection, you can play Videos, Games or mirror your smartphone. If you face any issues, you can refer the below points.
If somehow, you are not able to establish a successful connection between Fire Stick and your TV, then please refer the below points in seqeuntial order.
- Verify if you are entering the correct Wi Fi password.
- Your Wi Fi router has ability to connect to one more device. Meaning to say, it should have a space to reach the number of maximum connectable devices.
- Turn Off the Router and wait for 5 minutes. Now again power on your Router and try connecting again.
- Your HDMI port is not faulty. You can verify this by either connecting your Fire Stick to second port. Also, you can ensure this by connecting some other device on the same HDMI port.
If after performing the above steps, still you are not able to establish a connection, then you should immediately contact the Amazon Support number. If your product is under exchange conditions, then you can get a new product without paying anything extra. It could be possible for some locations, that Amazon will repair the device without charging your anything extra.