You can run apk file on Windows 7,8,10, 11 – PC / computer / laptop very easily using simple trick. To Open any apk file you have to follow the steps which will do the job for free and that too in minutes. Any Android package file (apk file) can be opened and checked thoroughly after this.
Also Read : How to check internet speed on Windows 7
Steps to Open apk file in your Windows 7 devices for Free
Techcheater will get you to the free way to open apk file in Windows 7. You can see the Android package content and proceed to either use or you can explore the file contents and be the pro in Android development.
Here are the steps which you have to follow.
- First of all, Open your Windows 7 computer browser and download the Bluestacks using this link.
- After the download completes, double click the setup file and start the installations,
- Follow the On screen instruction until all the steps are completed.
- Login to the app just like you login to any android phone.
- Now To open apk file on PC, go to the file location, right click and open it with Bluestacks.
- That’s it.
If you wish to open up the apk file and see its content, you have to rename the .apk file to the .zip extension. Meaning to say, if the file name is techcheater.apk, you have to rename it to techcheater.zip. After this, just right click and unzip the package content. Basically a simple apk is a collection of multiple files. That will include the code, header files and default functions. It is easy for you to see the complete package.
This is really helpful in case you wish to develop new apps. Most of the people will use this for entertainment purpose, but actually speaking you can learn a lot and start exploring.
If you have any question, you can connect with us through our Contact Us page.