With the full screen models Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, Samsung has changed the way you take the screenshot. The new way is a little bit different from the others. Just follow the steps to understand the way of capturing the screen on your Note 10 Plus.
Steps to screenshot
- Go to the Settings -> Advanced Features -> Motions and Gestures.
- Turn on “Palm Swipe to capture”.
- Now go to the screen you want to capture.
- Move your Palm from left to right ensuring that the movement of your hand moves over the complete phone.
- That’s it. Screen Capture will be saved in your Photos.
Apart from the above Motion and Gesture technology, you can get your screen captured with press of buttons. Just follow the below steps to capture screenshot using power button and volume button on Note 10 plus.
Alternate method using Power Button and Volume button
- Go to the Screen you want to capture.
- Now Hold the Volume Down and Power off button together.
- Your image will get saved in your gallery.
The Note 10 plus is a good product to buy. The mobile display is high resolution and when you capture the screen, you get a good quality image. You may use it for your wallpapers. But interestingly you should also remember that if you are going to take the screenshots of other people personal photographs, some apps like Instagram and Snapchat will send notification to the user that so and so person has taken screenshot of your picture. Just be cautious and play safe while taking the screenshots.
If you have any specific query, you may connect with us anytime. You can ask us directly through our Social Media profiles or even with the below comment sections.