This article will cover a quick guide that will help you turn off safe chat in Roblox. This feature is to protect / unprotect the way child uses the game platform to interact with other users.
Roblox is a popular emulator where users can connect with other people. Parents can control with whole their children can interact using the safe chat option.
How to turn it off
- First login to your Roblox account.
- Go to “My Roblox” section and click on “Account”.
- Click on “Update Parent’s email” and submit the email I’d.
- Open your mailbox and use the activation link to visit the Roblox privacy tab.
- Under privacy, toggle off the “Privacy mode” option.
- That is it.
In case you have any questions, you can drop down your comments below. We will get back to assist you soon.
Also Read :