Tineye reverse image search engine is a popular platform to look where the image exists. You can upload a image and see where all it is available on the internet. Instead of the textual query, this will search for the image.
Also Read : How to install Google Classroom on Tablet.
The best part is that Tineye is available as Google chrome extension and you can get it for free.
How to get Tineye Reverse image search Engine Google Chrome extension
- Click the techcheater partner official link.
- Now click on add to chrome.
- Wait for the popup & accept the message to add Tineye to chrome.
- That is it. Enjoy.
Important : The Google chrome extension works only on Laptop & PC. It is not yet available for mobile devices.
How to use
- Right-click on any web image .
- Click on Search Image on TinEye from the context menu.
- Wait for the results.
- That is it.
If you have any questions, you can drop down your comments below.