Microsoft Windows 11 is compatible to the Google Chromecast and you can view the screen content over the wifi network on your chromecast powered display. The steps are simple and easy to perform.
Also Read : Hibernate Windows 11 PC & Laptop
Steps to cast Windows 11 to Chromecast
- Open Google chrome on your Windows 11 device.
- Now, go to the top right section & click more (3 dots).
- After that, click on the Cast button.
- Select the display you wish to show content on.
- Click on cast and that is it.
If you do not have Google chrome for the Windows 11 powered PC or Laptop, you can read this article and get it for free in seconds.
Also Read : How to Wipe out drive in Windows 11 PC or Laptop