This tool will help you check your Internet Connection speed on Mac. Whether you use Macbook Air, Pro or Mac Desktops, this tool will help you test the internet speed instantly. The best thing is that this tool does not require any installation and works on the web browser itself. No registration is needed, you just have to visit the tool page and hit a button.
To check internet speed on Mac (Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Mac Desktops), you just have to open our tool on web browser and the script will do the rest. The tool will show you details of internet download speed and internet upload speed differently.
- First of all, Connect your mac to the internet connection.
- Now click this link to launch the Techcheater Speed Test Partner Tool.
- Click on the Run Test button.
- That’s it. You will see upload & download speeds.
How does it work
When you hit the Run Speed Test button, the device sends multiple requests to our web servers. The script on the server checks and calculates the time frequency with which your browser is sending the request. Similar way, the analysis of the data reception is also anlaysed for the download speed. After filtering and exact analysis, the tool shows the speed of your internet connection.
- Free to use.
- No registration required. Works for guest users as well.
- Highly fast and accurate.
- No need to provide any personal information.
Also Read :