Google drive storage is far more capable of what you thought. Here, you will read about a simple tutorial which is unique in its kind and will genuinely help you a lot.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly jump to the topic and see the wayout of using images stored in your Google drive to any html document.
How to embed Google Drive image in HTML
- Login to your Google Drive, go to the image and right click and select Get Link.
- Now, change General Access to “Anybody with the link” as Viewer.
- Copy the link and click on the Techcheater Google Drive Public url Generator.
- Copy the code & open the html file in editor.
- Paste the link where you want to and that is it.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Paste the copied Google Drive image link. It will look like :
- Now copy the file id, i.e the text in between “/d/” & “
1pRsTDH3wNqw9GI5YaDNWQzCltmYs4x7Pin this example.
- Now paste the file id in the following code : <img src=”https://drive.google.com/uc?id=DRIVE_FILE_ID” alt=”Google Drive Image”>
- Your code is ready.
If in case you have any questions, you can drop down your comments below.