Registry in Windows machine is information of settings and data for every stuff you use on your PC or laptop. It takes up memory and might slow down your device depending on your configuration. Here we will guide you with the way of clearing it and making your device run faster and smoother.
Before you proceed, you must also create a restore point so that if in case anything goes wrong, you can instantly recover it.
How to clean registry on Windows 11 PC or Laptop
- First download Techcheater partner registry cleaner.
- Double click the setup and follow on screen instructions.
- Open the application and click on registry.
- Hit clear registry and that is it.
- Your Windows 11 registry files are deleted now.
If in case you have any questions, you can comment them down below.