Virtualization-Based Security or the VBS provides additional security to your Windows 11 devices. But sometimes you find a need to disable it. Reason might be anything for you, we will guide you with the way of disabling it.
How to turn off VBS in Windows 11
- Go to settings On your Windows 11 PC or laptop.
- Click on Privacy & Security -> Windows security.
- Scroll down and click Device security and then click Core isolation details.
- Turn off the toggle switch under Memory integrity.
- Restart your PC and that is it. VBS is turned off.
We suggest you to keep VBS on. This will help you protect your device from virus and ransomware. But still if you wish to turn it off, you can do that in seconds.