Microsoft Windows 11 is available for devices and here is the way where you can check if your device will support it or not. There is a minimum requirement criteria for successful Windows 11 installation .
How to check Windows 11 compatibilty
- Right-click on This PC (in Windows 10) or My Computer (Older Windows versions) and select Properties.
- Check the system details and compare it with the following minimum requirement data:
- Processor: 64-bit architecture at 1 GHz or faster; Intel: eight-generation or newer (details); AMD Ryzen 3 or better (details); Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c or higher (details)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Direct X12 or later capable; WDDM 2.0 driver or newer
- Display: High-def (720p) display, larger than 9” diagonal in size, 8 bits per color channel (or better)
- Internet connection/MSA: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft Account (MSA) to complete device setup on first use. Switching out of Windows 11 Home in S mode likewise requires internet connectivity. For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is needed for updates, and to download and use certain features. An MSA is required for some features as well.
- If your device satisfies the above requirement, you can install Windows 11 on your device.
- That is it.
This method does not need any installation. It works easily and gives results in less than 2 minutes.
Also Read : How to download & install Norton Antivirus for Windows 11