QR Code or the Quick Response code is a patented technology which is highly popular for every electronics user. Here we will guide you to scan QR code on your laptop. The steps are simple and works without any trouble. Let us see the details.
Also Read : How to configure VPN on School Laptop
Steps to scan QR Code on Laptop
- First of all install QR Code scanner on your Windows laptop (Click here).
- Launch the application once the installation is over.
- Now click on Scan QR Code option.
- Allow the camera access and that is it.
- The application will scan the QR code and will take the necessary action.
If you have any other question or suggestion, you can drop down your comments below.