Installing VPN on Oculus Quest 2 is easy and just need few minutes. Let us see the step by step article for doing that.
How to install VPN on Oculus Quest 2
Step 1 : Enable Developer mode on Oculust Quest 2
- Launch Oculus app (on VR or on mobile) -> Go to settings -> More Settings.
- Select Developer mode and toggle to enable it.
- Login with your user credentials and that is it.
If you do not have your account, you can create by providing your basic information.
Step 2 : Install SideQuest on PC
- Go to Github website (Click here) to download Sidequest setup.
- Double click the setup file & proceed with on screen instructions.
- Wait untill the installation completes.
Step 3 : Connect Oculus Quest 2 to with SideQuest
- Connect Oculus with your PC running sidequest using USB.
- Open Sidequest on PC, select connect device and click Allow USB debugging.
Step 4 : Install VPN on SideQuest
- Register your account on any VPN service you wish to use.
- Download the .apk file of the VPN on your computer.
- Open Sidequest & go to Repos.
- Drag & Drop the .apk file in Repos section.
- Disconnect Oculus from PC
Step 5 : Run VPN on Oculus Quest 2
- Go to Home Screen of your Oculus device.
- Now select Library & select Unknown Sources.
- Click on your VPN apk and launch it.
- Connect to your VPN server and choose location of your choice.
- That is it.
Installing VPN on Quest 2 is easy. As per your need, you can opt for a paid or free VPN service. We recommend using a safer and reliable VPN network only.
If you have any questions, you can drop down your comments below.