Here we will guide you quickly to create image on Windows 11 PC or Laptop using Sysprep. The steps are simple and just need few minutes.
Also Read : How to open apk file on Windows 11
How to create image using Sysprep in Windows 11
- First of all open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type cd \Windows\System32\Sysprep and then press Enter.
- Now open Sysprep GUI mode by typing sysprep and hitting Enter.
- Now from the drop down select Enter System Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE) and tick the Generalize checkbox.
- Select Shutdown from the drop-down menu. Then click OK.
- That is it.
Other important points
- To continue command line mode, type sysprep /h and then press Enter at Step 3.
- Meaning of other selected options:
- Enter System Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE): prepares the server as if it is powered on for the first time.
- Generalize: removes SID information from the image.
- Shutdown: once Sysprep completes, shutdown the server.
If you have any questions, drop down your coments below.