If you own Apple Airpods, here is the way to pair and connect them with your computer / Laptop running Windows 10. You will not feel any lag or any flaw while using the Apple earphones with the other Operating system devices.
Generally, Apple creates the products with a monopoly of the compatibility. Take the example of Bluetooth or the lighting connector chargers, the company’s strategy has been to stand alone in the market. But, the Apple lovers who own the TWS earphones should not worry about this fact.
Suggested Read : How to Find your iPhone from anywhere using Windows Computer.
Steps to connect Airpods to Windows 10
To connect the Airpods to Windows 10 devices follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings -> Devices from the main menu.
- Now click on Add Bluetooth or Other Device from Bluetooth & other devices page and proceed to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- With Airpods in their case, press and hold the button on the back of the case.
- Wait til you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go.
- Now from Add a Device windows select the Airpods to confirm the connection.
- That’s it. Enjoy 🙂
When you pair the Airdopes for the first time the process is different. But from the next time onwards, you just have to select the Apple earphones from the list of Bluetooth devices. It is important to note that while using your laptop, you should not proceed to forget the specific device. If in case, you need to start again with the pairing as described in the above steps.
Still if you see any problem or if you have some questions, just drop down below in comments section. We will get back to you with the solution always.