Windows Computers and Laptops show the notification pop ups that might annoy some users and if you looking to disable them, this guide is for you. The multitasking OS like Android, Windows or the iOS keep on looking for all the apps and processes in the background even if you are not using them. So, if they find that something is important, then they show up the details in the form of notifications.
Suggested Read : How to check internet speed on windows 10 devices
Steps to Turn Off Notifications in Windows 10
- First of all go to the Windows Settings.
- Now Click Notifications & Actions in the Menu.
- On the new page turn off the slider button for “Get Notifications from apps & other senders”.
- You will not see the notifications now.
- That’s it.
Is it possible to turn off notifications for particular app ?
Yes, you can selectively allow the notifications and restrict the notification pop ups for specific apps on your device. To do that:
- Go to System -> Notifications & Actions -> Get notifications from these senders
- Toggle the button to selectively choose the notification behavior for particular apps.
Is it possible to disable notification alerts on Mobile phones as well ?
To turn the notification & alerts off on your windows phone :
- Go to Settings > Notifications > app.
- Turn off “Show in action center” and uncheck the following options:
- Show notifications
- Show Notifications in Action Center when my phone is locked.
- That’s it.
Windows 10 is the best available OS version by Microsoft. The user gets a more interactive experience. Notifications are very helpful especially when you have a habit to ad online reminders. As per our survey still more than 50 % of the users disable their Notifications.