G Suite offers a business email for the users. Getting it is easy. G Suite or Google workspace offers cloud tools and services. Business email is one of them.
Also Read : How to connect Firestick with Echo Dot
Step by Step guide to get G Suite business email
- First go to the Google Workspace homepage.
- Now click on “Start Free trial”.
- After this select the number of employees and your country.
- Enter name, Surname adn current email address.
- On the next page, choose the domain name / Buy new domain and use the domain to setup your account.
- Proceed ahead and choose the email address with your domain name.
- That is it. Enjoy 🙂
In case you have any questions, just drop down your comments below.
Also Read : Way of installing Google Chrome on ubuntu using terminal
Leave a Reply