Locate my iPhone from Computer. Yes, Apple officially allows its users to track the iPhone / iPad or any Apple device’s location officially. The feature is free to use and you can access it on any Computer / laptop that can connect with the internet using a web browser. Let it be Windows or Linux or even a normal Macbook, you can use the feature in minutes. The only thing you should have is a working internet connection on both your iPhone and the Computer which you are using.
You can locate and track the precise live location of iPhone from your Computer. I use my Windows PC and Macbook as well for my personal use. The feature is unbelivably good and is a great utility. Sometimes, if you keep your device on silent mode and keep it unattanded, this can help you locating such devices as well. No matter if your iPhone is in Silent mode, still you can ring the device with this web feature. Now let us check the steps to proceed.
Guide to help you locate your iPhone using Computer
- First of all Open your Computer web Browser & go to iCloud.com.
- Now just enter your Apple ID login details to access the portal.
- Click on Find iPhone in the main menu and then Click on All Devices option.
- Now you have to Select the device name for the device you’d like to track.
- The map location of the device will appear which you can zoom in or out and track it more closely.
- You can also Ring / Erase / lock / Take police’s help and start using your device.
Again to highlight that the feature is free to use and offers a great support. If you are finding any trouble using it or you have any query, you can reach us via our Social Media profiles. Links are given at the bottom of the website.