Poweful, Tough and Innovative – Segway F30 is a power punch scooter in the first impression, but is it really the one you should buy. Let us find this in details.
Electric Scooters is the innovative way of transportation and people find it convenient to traveel through them. Segway Ninebot F30 is one amongst many.
Segway Ninebot F30 Review
I have been using the Segway F30 since last 2 weeks and i have almost fair enough experience to give my honest opinion about it.
- 10 Inch Pneumatic Tires
- 300W mototr in Front Wheel
- 275Wh Battery Capacity
- Range : Upto 30 Km
- Inclined climbing : Upto 15 Degree
- Dial Braking System
- LED Dashboard
- Light Weight : 15.1 Kg
- Upto 9.5 cm Ground Clearance
- 10 Inch Size
- Greater Durability
- Prick Resistance
- More Comfort
- Wear Resistant Tread
It starts from $649. It is more expensive than miss scooter series. There are plenty of reasons to get the title of scooter of the year.
Durable Steel Frame
- Upto 120 Kg Payload
- Hosts large 7 inch Wide platform
- Can be tough in Bad Weather and heavy Use.
- IPX5 Water resistant.
- Compatible with MI Scooter Chargers.
- Made with 18650 High Capacity Li Ion batteries.
- Protection againts overheating
- Charging Time – Approximately 5 Hrs
There are 3 modes for driving
- Eco – 15 Km per hr top speed. Range 30 Km
- Standard Mode : 25 Km per hr. Range 20 Km
- Sport Mode – 25 Km per Hr. Range Around 15 km
My Personal Riding experience
- The driving noise is low and the ride is comfortable.
- I was able to easily install and start the machine so it is user friendly.
- Charging time is 5 Hrs and this is a bit annoying for me as it is a long duration and hence night is the best option. I do not like frequent charging and discharging of the devices so i prefer once it is fully charged then it is ready for use.
- Easy to Fold and Unfold
- Factory Designed Mudguards
- Easy Cleaning.
- Riding Off Road is still Ok as it has large tires.
User Friendly App
- Lock / Unlock scooter.
- Check Range
- No space for luggage. Atleast a phone holder should be there. No place for even a hook.
- Minor Firmware Issue. Charging slows after 88 %
- You cannot fold the handlebars.