Google chrome is available for free download for Ubuntu operating system. We will guide you to do it in less than 2 minutes.
How to intall Chrome on Ubuntu
- First download the chrome setup file for ubuntu (Click this link).
- Once the download is complete, go to the download folders.
- Double click the installation file and follow the on screen instructions.
- Proceed till you see the installation completed message.
- That is it. You can start using the web browser now.
In case you have any questions or suggestions, you can drop down your comments below.