Hello Friends !! If you are looking to find steps to understand the way of making a conference call on your iPhone then you are at the right place. No matter which iPhone you are using, the same steps work on all the iPhone models available in the market.
Steps to Make a Conference Call on iphone
- First of all call one of the number which will be part of conference call from your phone.
- Now, Click on Add Call Button on the Dialing Screen.
- Dial the Second number and initiate the call.
- Wait until the second person is on call and press Merge.
- That is it. Your call participants will establish a conference call.
It is important to note that if the callers have not picked up the call, then you cannot merge them. In this case, you can just swap. Also, you can add more participants in the conference call. You just have to add more participants and merge them together.
In case you have any problem, you can drop down your queries below in the comments section.
Must Read :